Résidence Maeva Orion Ty Mat
No of rooms : 73
City : Saint-Malo
Address : 33, rue Georges V
Zipcode : 35400
Map : Résidence Maeva Orion Ty Mat map
Book, check rates and availability :
Résidence Maeva Orion Ty Mat
Résidence Maeva Orion Ty Mat map
Address : 33, rue Georges V
Short description : This 4-storey residence with lift and swimming pool is located to the south of Saint-Malo, in the Saint-Servan district in the heart of an enclosed garden with trees and flowers. The nearest shops are 50 m away and the nearest beach 200 m.
• Opening hours :
Saturday from 8 a.m. to noon and from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday from 10 a.m. to noon.
Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to noon and from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Note: Please inform the site for arrivals outside the reception’s opening days and times.
FROM JULY 15 TO SEPTEMBER 09: MINIMUM STAY OF ONE WEEK, ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE ONLY ON SATURDAY
Hotel Information : AMENITIES
• 4 floors
• 1 lift
• 1 phone box
• Automatic launderette (with iron and ironing board)
• Bicycle shed
• 2 dishcloths per apartment
• All charges and taxes (except tourist tax)
Sheets and dishcloth must be picked up and dropped off at reception. Linen to be changed every Friday for any stay over one week.
End of stay cleaning to be paid by the guest (see the services paragraph for prices). If the apartment is left dirty, a cleaning fee will be charged.
Room Information : In all apartments:
- Kitchen with 2 electric hotplates, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and electric coffee-maker.
- Bathroom with shower/bath and toilet
- Telephone (paying)
- Television (paying)
- Loggia (except 4 studio apartments on the top floor) with garden furniture
Region Information : • The resort
Saint Malo is made up of various districts : Walled Saint Malo, Saint Servan, Paramé and Rothéneuf all merge to create Greater Saint Malo.
Saint Servan : with its “Cité d’Aleth” (a rock ledge offering a superb view over St Malo and its bay, the Rance estuary and Dinard) and the World War Two Museum. The Solidor tower, composed of three high towers, is home to the “Musée International du Long Cours Cap Hornier" (museum of long distance sailing via Cape Horn). Next to this harbour, is the Sainte Croix Church and Corbières Park.
Walled Saint Malo (the corsair town) : walk the picturesque streets admiring the old houses formerly belonging to ship-owners and corsairs. 2 km-long ramparts encircle the enclosed town.
Many forts protect the town and its bay and 2 are open to visitors : "Fort du Petit Bé" and "Fort National".
At low tide, the "Ile du Grand Bé", where François René de Chateaubriand is buried is accessible.
• The surrounding area
"La Côte d’Emeraude" (Emerald Coast) : Cancale (a small fishing port opposite the Mont St Michel, well-known for its flat oysters), the “Pointe du Grouin” (a rocky headland overlooking the bay of Mont St Michel), the “Ferme Marine” (the oyster and shellfish museum), the “Barrage de la Rance” (Rance Dam), Dinard (a seaside resort opposite St Malo with its luxurious villas) and Cap Fréhel (one of the finest sites in Brittany : located on the edge of 300 hectares of wild moorland, 70 m above sea level offering an outstanding view from the Cotentin headland to the island of Bréhat).
The Mont Saint Michel bay is one of the big, listed national conservation sites, renowned for both its architectural and natural features, with the Mont Saint Michel in the middle, a truly magical place on the Normandy-Brittany border.
The Rance Valley : Dinan, a small medieval town (with its clock tower and Duchess Anne Chateau, etc.) in addition to a wealth of typical coastal villages.
Travel Information : BY ROAD
Paris (419km) – Rennes (73 km) – Nantes (190 km)
Weather/traffic information: +33 (0) 892 68 02 35 / +33 (0) 826 022 022
• From Paris : Take the A14 motorway followed by the A13 in the direction of Caen. Continue on the A84 in the direction of Mont St Michel. Next, take the RN175 and RN176 heading towards Dinan and take the RN137 in the direction of Saint Malo.
• From Rennes : take the RN137 in the direction of Saint Malo.
• Follow the signs for Saint-Servan, and then “Hôtels Saint-Servan”. When you reach the main street (rue Ville Pépin), turn right before the town hall (the “Mairie”). You will see the entrance to the residence 200 m further down on your left. If you are arriving via the coast road, follow the signs to Saint-Servan. Drive alongside the Bouvet basin (in the fishing port) and turn left at the “Le Perroquet Vert” restaurant, heading towards “St Servan Le Théâtre”. You will see the entrance to the residence100 m further on, after the bend, on your right.
SAINT-MALO RAILWAY STATION (1.5 km)
• Travel information: +33 (0)8 92 35 35 35
• Transfers by taxi or by bus (Line 2)
RENNES SAINT JACQUES AIRPORT (75 km)
• Travel information: +33 (0)2 99 29 60 00
DINARD / PLEURTUIT / SAINT-MALO AIRPORT (15 km)
• Travel information: +33 (0)8 25 08 35 09
MAEVA CAR PARK
Outdoor car park (paying) with 72 places (subject to availability)
Price : EUR 6 / day – EUR 39 / week
-20 % for 2 weeks or EUR 62.40
-25 % for 3 weeks or EUR 87.80
-30 % for 4 weeks and more : EUR 109.20 for 4 weeks
Cancelation Policy : Any cancellation shall be notified in writing (post, fax or e-mail) to the central planning department of PIERRE & VACANCES. Cancellations taking place between the thirtieth day and the arrival day shall give rise to payment by the TOUR OPERATOR to PIERRE & VACANCES of the following indemnities, calculated as of the date of receipt at PIERRE & VACANCES of the cancellation receipts and not as of their issue dates.
a) Rental only or set amount product:
- cancellation between the thirtieth day preceding arrival and the fifteenth day preceding arrival = 25 % of the Net Residential Amount of the stay due by the TOUR OPERATOR to PIERRE & VACANCES;
- cancellation between the fourteenth day and the eighth day preceding the arrival = 50 % of the same Net Residential Amount;
- cancellation seven days or less before the arrival = 75 % of the same Net Residential Amount;
- non-presentation on the day of arrival = 100 % of the same Net Residential Amount.
- cancellation between the thirtieth day preceding the arrival and the fifteenth day preceding the arrival = 10 % of the Net Overall Amount of the stay (accommodation and services) due by the TOUR OPERATOR to PIERRE & VACANCES;
- cancellation between the fourteenth day and the eighth day preceding the arrival = 30 % of the same Net Overall Amount;
- cancellation between the seventh day and the fourth day preceding the arrival = 50 % of the same Net Overall Amount;
- cancellation three days or less before the arrival = 75 % of the same Net Overall Amount;
- non-presentation the day of the arrival = 100 % of the same Net Overall Amount.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Parking (fee required)
Rooms/Facilities for Disabled
Outdoor Swimming Pool